Registered Installer Scheme
Stand out from the crowd and add value to your business... in these challenging times… we will help you to secure more business and retain your prices.
Kestrel's Registered Installers can already differentiate themselves with the unique selling feature of all our plastic building products contain more environmentally friendly stabilisers, but we also offer additional support if you are part of our Registered Installer Scheme.
35 Year Extended Guarantee
- Market leading guarantee differentiates and adds value to your business.
- Offers homeowners the all important peace of mind in the quality of work in which they are investing.Proof that Kestrel products are built to last.
Marketing Material Support Includes
- A professional check list for you to give to homeowner that demonstrates the installation will be carried out correctly.
- Full range of Point of Sale marketing support to help you win business.
- This professional scheme has been designed to help you stand out from the competition and move the conversation away from price to help you sell the added value and benefits to homeowners, ultimately making your business more profitable.
We will be releasing more details on more initiatives soon and look forward to continuously improving our stockist and installer offering to ensure we always give our customers everything they need and more, to thrive in the current market conditions.
If you are interested in becoming a Kestrel Registered Installer please download and complete the following application form:
To view a map that shows the location of all the Kestrel UK Registered Installers, please visit the following page:
If you have any questions about the scheme, please feel free to call us on 07753573222 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org