Kestrel’s UPVC roofline, cladding and fascias are the ideal way to refurbish and protect your home. Strong, stylish and maintenance free, our products include UPVC fascias, soffits, cladding and rainwater systems in a huge range of styles and colours, that are guaranteed to protect your home for years to come.
Kestrel UPVC building products will never warp, crack, peel, flake or rot, and you can say goodbye to getting up on ladders every autumn to make sure the water won’t get in. All problems previously associated with external timber are eliminated and you can rest assured that your home’s exterior fascias, soffits, bargeboards and UPVC cladding will look great year in, year out.
Good Advice For Consumers
Please be aware that our industry can attract tradespeople who do not install our products in accordance with our recommendations.
Before your products are installed try asking the following questions:
- Are you a Kestrel Registered Installer? If yes please provide evidence, such as a certificate of registration.
- Are you a qualified carpenter? If yes, please show me your qualifications, such as a City & Guilds Advanced Craft certificate or NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry & Joinery.
- Can you provide me with a Kestrel fixing specification?
- Can you give me two previous references of customers for whom you have installed Kestrel building products? If yes, speak to them to ascertain whether they were satisfied with the service, price, and quality of installation.
- Do you guarantee your work? If yes, ask the installer for a written guarantee.
Kestrel carries no responsibility for any installation carried out by contractors. However, as a responsible manufacturer, we offer the above advice so that you are able to take steps to significantly improve the likelihood of having your Kestrel products fitted competently. Normally, your local Kestrel stockist will provide you with a list of contractors whom they believe to be the most competent installers of Kestrel products.