Our Customer Charter sets out the minimum expectations that we, as a business, endeavour to achieve when building relations with our customers and suppliers.
- We have a customer focused approach and a clear commitment to being and offering the very best - in products and service.
- Our committed and knowledgeable Customer Services Team will deal with all correspondence in a polite & respectful manner.
- We will aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
- All our customers are provided with set delivery days, where we aim to supply stock products within agreed timescale.
- Our specialised fleet of vehicles along with fully trained drivers, provides a dedicated service which meets customers’ needs within the UK.
- Our estimating team who have over 20 years’ experience, will do their best to turnaround enquiries under 7 days and 99.5% accuracy on drawings or pricing bill of quantities.
- All at Kestrel-BCE are committed to the care of the environment and the prevention of pollution.
- The organisation seeks to minimise waste, promote recycling, reduce energy consumption, reduce harmful emissions and, where possible, to work with suppliers who themselves have sound environmental policies.
- We produce all products to ISO9001 quality and within an environmental management system which satisfies the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004. We are independently certified to BES 6001
- We are confident in our products allowing us to offer the guarantees below:
Think Customer. Everyone. Every Day