Kestrel Installer of the Year - deadline approaching
Time is running out to become the next Kestrel Approved Installer of the Year, with the competition ending on Halloween.
The annual competition recognises Kestrel Approved Installers from across the UK who are considered the best in the business when it comes to installing Kestrel’s range of roofline products.
To enter, installers need to submit up to three photos of their chosen installation, via the Kestrel app before the end of October,
Kestrel sales and marketing director Owen Thorogood said: “Kestrel Approved Installers stand out from the crowd and once again our competition will celebrate their expertise.
“Not only do they benefit from the accolade of wining, but it proves beneficial for their business as well.”
Paul Milligan, the director of previous winners PBM Exteriors in Worthing, agreed that their business had reaped the rewards of the title.
Paul said. “When customers realise we were Kestrel Approved Installer of the Year they feel even more confident that we will do the job right. It’s definitely helped us gain more projects.”
This year’s winning team will attend a celebratory dinner and take home a special trophy as well as having their prize-winning job appear on Kestrel marketing materials.
To take part, take a picture on your phone, portrait only, and then upload it instantly on the app by the end of October 2019. The best pictures will be featured on Kestrel social media throughout the year.
Roofline fitters interested in joining the Kestrel Approved Installer scheme can find more information here or via the Kestrel app.
• Entry is open only to all Approved Kestrel Installers.
• Photographs are to be submitted in portrait format.
• Each submission must be from a different installation.
• By submitting your entry, you accept that the photos may be used by Kestrel for marketing purposes.
• The winner will be announced on our website at the end of the competition.
• Entries will be judged on their individual merit at the discretion of the Kestrel judging panel.
• There is no cash alternative prize.