Dry Verge Wizard - Batten End Clip
Picture for illustration purposes - available in Stainless Steel
Save time and money with the Verge Wizard dry fix verge system - designed to provide a quick and easy, great looking solution for finishing the verge of a roof.
- Universal - can be used on left and right hand verges
- Available in grey and brown
- Manufactured from UV stable high quality polypropylene.
- Quick and easy installation via the fast ‘flex and clip’method
- No special tools are required so ideal for rapid refurbishment work.
- Quick easy fit starter unit.
- All weather installation.
- Verge Wizard has a unique modern design - it is sleek and stylish, solid and robust - practically maintenance free.
- Mechanically fixed
- Accommodates gutter systems
- Manufactured in the UK to high quality standards in a modern, efficient factory.
- Meets current building regulations
- Batten gauge range 260 - 355mm
- Roof pitch range 15 - 55 degrees
Product ordering code:
DVBEC50- Universal Batten End Clip - Stainless Steel
4 simple steps for a quick and easy installation:
Newbuild – ensure tiling battens are extended 35mm beyond the gable wall or bargeboard. Fix a batten end clip to the end of every batten using a 40mm (min) x 3.25mm ring shank nail or equivalent screw.
Refurbishment – it is recommended that all existing mortar is removed. Run a suitable batten from eaves to ridge, below the undercloak on the gable wall or directly to the bargeboard.
For each successive Verge Wizard simply flex and clip over the verge below and slide up to the tile toe. Fix into position through the batten end clip or running batten depending on your project. Continue this process until you reach the ridge.
Click HERE to download Kestrel's Dry Verge Universal Wizard System Brochure.