Need to know how to install your Kestrel UPVC fascia, soffit or cladding products?
The Kestrel Specification Guide is designed for specifiers, installers and builders who want to know how to install Kestrel products. It's available to download in the Technical Literature section of this website.
Below is a list of topics covered by the guide.
· UPVC fascia installation details
· Bargeboard installation details
· Soffit installation details
· Roofline range & dimensions
· Boxed end installation details
· Roofline ventilation & provision of ventilation roofline ventilation
· Soffit range
· Typical jointing details
· Working with woodgrain products: roofline
· Fixing summary - roofline
· White cladding installations
· Fixing summary - cladding
· Kavex textured cladding installations
· Kavex cladding internal applications for Kestrel products
· Windowboards & trims
· Window board range
· Trims range
· Most frequently asked questions
· Fixing summary - general
View Kestrel's UPVC roofline and windowline range on the Products page.